Friday, February 26, 2021

Slides Are My Favorite

They are at it again. Learning some of the underutilized tools of Google Slides to create a beautiful avatar of themself.

Students explored tools and features including special shapes tools like polyline, curve, and line. They also explored gradient tool to add some color or make a cool tie dye. With all these shapes they had to learn how to use the arrange tool to move layers forward and backward as sometimes an object seems lost when it is only covered by another layer. I'm sure that has happened to you from time to time. Ask you child for some tech support!

 Some of their creations had over 100 layers. I can't wait to see what they do next but before I get ahead of my self take a look at these gems below. 

Check back often as new avatars will be added in the coming days.

So proud of my students for their hard work and creativity. Everything was made by the students using Google Slides. From the tacos to the ripped jeans!

You can do great things!

Hoag Chaffee Weeks
LeFebvre Osterholtz

No comments:

Post a Comment